Post by eponine1007 on Jun 2, 2017 20:06:35 GMT -5
Thanks for the check in, disneykate! Sorry I haven't been around as much!!!
1. Age this week? 36 weeks! (8 months)
2. Achievements/happy moments from the week? I took my little girl to see her cousin today and they just had fun making each other giggle! So cute!!!
3. Challenges? We are on ear infection #4 now. Gonna see if taking her out of daycare all summer helps clear those up some. I'm also struggling to get her to take a sippy cup, but we found one that has promise. She's been on solids for a couple months now, but we are a little scared to move her to finger foods. So afraid of choking...
4. How are the adults doing? Is it selfish of me to say that I just want a day away? I haven't had a good old me day in a hot minute and I'm starting to go crazy... And I don't mean a "go hang with my girls day." I mean a curl up with a good book on a rainy day day.... Is that too much to ask?
QOTD: I am getting him a canvas print of a picture of the two of them!
T is turning one next week, so, unless there is a check in before Wednesday, I think this is my last check in here!
T thinks everything is funny these days...tape, dog barks, music...everything! He's got about a dozen words...I can't believe how fast he picks them up. He runs if you hold one hand, and still loves to scoot around on his butt. He has six teeth, loves the bath, and waves bye bye with great enthusiasm. He dances whenever he hears music, which is just really adorable. I can't believe he's almost one.
Post by turquoisequeen on Jun 3, 2017 3:03:07 GMT -5
Hi! Thanks for having me early!
1. DD is 15 weeks 2. She is cooing a ton! Also becoming interested in books I show her 3. She is close but hasn't rolled over yet. DS had by now as well as some friends babies so I'm not sure if that's a problem or not 4. Were a bit tired... we need a chill weekend where nothing is going on. Hopefully next weekend.
Qotw: going to get him a golf outing. A friend is doing the same so they can do it together. He hardly ever gets to go do stuff like that due to the time commitment and I know he'll think it's fun.
Then Comes Family, LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising
program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.