Last week, my son had an electric shock from laptops. He was playing on the laptop while it was charging. I had told him several times not to use the laptop when it is charging. But he got the electric shock from the socket. He was scared and cried. When I touched the socket, I too got an electric shock. I felt a little bit of panic for few seconds. Usually, this never happens. Yesterday, I got an electric shock while working in the kitchen.
So we called up a licensed electrician to know what was wrong. After the electrical inspection, they it was due to a power surge and recommended installing power surge protectors or rewiring the house. We are confused. We are looking for a permanent Solution. We purchased the house from a family who moved from Toronto. We had to spend a lot of money for its maintenance. What are your suggestions on this?
Then Comes Family, LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising
program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.